These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bush Whacked

What's wrong with the world
It's spinning, swirling, whirling and twirling


Sending our troops out to get Saddam Hussein
Losing our allies
Doubtfully, in vain
Twin towers falling down
One after another
The Pentagon's five sides
Crashing and crumbling

For the U.S. of A.
There's nothing but tumbling

Bush whacked
All of America
Doing the unthinkable
Preaching the links of countries connected
When he's really just crashing down their walls
Building a barrier


Not respecting women's rights
It's not right
Abortion's our option

Banning gay rights
Starting bigger fights

Working the world
Until he pisses everyone off
It just trips me up
To see what he's doing
To see what he's runing

I make you aware here and now
Ban Bush and his represenatives
Make a better America
More fair, brutally aware
Free your mind, body and soul
And just vote!


Non-republican! PLEASE!!!!

By Mandi Marie
Do not copy without my permission (includes posting as your own work, or on websites, blogs, in books, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home