These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

School is (almost) in session-but first...

Well, school is coming-september 5th! I have to get some cute clothes and... cleats!
I'm starting soccer on Monday-yikes! I am hoping there isn't any hazing to deal with... I'm not really into being a narc, but that isn't my bit. I know football has problems with it (I have an inside source), but hey, maybe I'll get lucky! I'm excited, plus, I get to see Jacinta which is cool, it's been a while... considering what I'm giving up to go to this school, it better be worth it!
adios!
.>Mandi<.
~cURRENT sONG~nU rOCK[mORNINGWOOD]
~cURRENT mOOD~WhaTeVEr!!!.!!!.!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home