These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Untitled

Pale skin
So smooth, so cold
Completely neglected
Lost and forgotten

Beads of water
Hit pale skin
So hot, almost painful
Yet pale skin shivers

Fog and mist
Fill this empty air
Scorching water
Cleanses pale skin

Exit stage left
Water spills no more
Pale skin
Now filled with color

Moment of relief
Now disappears
Silhouette of pain
Is ever so clear

Image is reflected
In reliable mirror
Image looks back at pale skin
With nothing but fear.

By Mandi Marie
Do not copy without my permission (includes posting as your own work, or on websites, blogs, in books, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home