These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Minneapolis Craft Mafia ~This Thing of Ours~

Hey all! Well I am the first (and currently only) teen of the Minneapolis Craft Mafia... but we accept pretty much anyone who has cool stuff and is willing to participate. Our site is minneapoliscraftmafia.com :) simple enough! you are also encouraged to check out the other craft mafias(craftmafia.com) if your interested in joining a CM in your area! We're just hip crafters who want to sell our stuff, get some press, and be a part of something!
The founder's(and my mom's) website is brollygagging.com and my site is bleedingvoice.com!
Check us out!
::Mandi::
~cURRENT sONG~ bODY 21[mORNINGWOOD]
~cURRENT mOOD~ calm, but pumped(this song does that)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home