These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Shiva in Disguise

I hear the chatter of the bugs
Beneath the dirt's surface
Here I lie for all to feast
My skin, my bones, my hands, my feet

I won't be protected much longer
They will seep in
Take my mind
The asylum won't wait
They'll come in due time

I walk the lonely path
Of trying to find
The happiness
Sunshine and fluffy bunnies
They all eventually die
I view the world through a mist
Of a snake's venom

Flow in
Poison my thoughts
Leave two holes
Infringed upon my skin
Shield torn down
I lie alone for now
In a coffin filled with empty dreams and sorrow

Blood drained out
Blades of the windmill are nothing but dull
I am a wick burned down to its very beginning
A Shiva in disguise

My insides rot and I forget
I forget and my mind wears away
I have been faced with death
Even a Shiva in disguise is afraid.

By Mandi Marie
Do not copy without my permission (includes posting as your own work, or on websites, blogs, in books, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home