These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Memoirsof a teenage poet...?

OK, yes, you're right! My life is totally boring lately and considering my blog's title, where the hell is the poetry? Well I haven't been writing anything top notch that I want to post, but maybe I'll start posting whatever... but you might want to check out my Spuffy(Spike + Buffy) fanfic story Three's a Crowd on the sPUFFYrEALM! My SR penname is MarstersGirl-you can click any of the previous links to find my story! I am going to admit that it's far from my best work, but it had a good storyline and hopefully it'll improve!
@%^%$^#$Mandi$^$%$%^%^
p.s. If you didn't already know, Jacinta and I are complete buffyfreaks! (btw, you also can check out her abso-freakin-lutely-awesome story Harajuku Girls(by BuffyFreak) on the search on the site! i'll admit-her story kicks some major demon-ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home