These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Prarie Home Companion

Yes, this movie felt a bit close to home... but it didn't stop the throbbing head ache that completely ruined the show. I am a girl of true music-like the Ramones (which calmed me down the second I walked out of the theater!). Two hours of non-stop country hell! Well, you may have the urge to ask why I went... well my grandparents wanted to go, and I had no clue what it was about, so I agreed(as long as I had permission to pretend Lindsey Lohan was someone other than, well, Lindsey Lohan!). It had a couple cute parts, but if you're not a country fan or really into anything about Minnesota, this isn't the film for you!
::Mandi::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home