These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Space

Line after Line
Word after word
I stare at this paper
With nothing but hurt
Each time I think of you
I want to forget
All of the times
I have to regret
Your mind is empty
Nothing but space
Chemicals burning away
At all of the thoughts
You have forgotten each lie
Many moments of deceit
You hurt those around you
They all have forgotten your voice
Each smile
Every tear
They matter no more
Moving on is our only choice
But for some that is their only fear
Moving on
And forgetting each year
I am that someone
And I am afraid
Of moving on
And making another mistake.

By Mandi Marie
Do not copy my without permission(includes posting as your own work, or on websites, blogs, in books, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home