These are the memoirs of me, a 14 year old freshman whose passion is anything artistic. My life tends to get a bit crazy, I guess I just need an outlet. There's going to be some of my original poetry, sketches, and just funky stuff I've found or made, as well as a personal journal.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Soccer, school, and a guy...

Well, soccer is kicking my ass... well actually my joints! Thanks to my trusty Ace bandage for my knee, and Ibuprophen , I'm surviving. I'm in better shape then I thought... but there's one problem. Varsity is awesome but Como's J.V. team... well we lost all three of our scrimages (I refuse to mention the RHS game's score), and our first game of the season against Harding (easily the worst team in the league) sucked. A horrible loss of 0-3. Ouch!(But varsity won 8-1!) We play Mpls. South tomorrow... wish us luck! We NEED it!

Freshman orientation is tomorrow! OMG! So the schedule-game bus leaves at 2:15, and the game starts at 3:30, 1hr. and a half we play, then we take the bus back, and hopefully find time to change because orientation is at 5:30!!!!!!!! Wowzers!

Now for the guy. Not only does he live a few blocks away from me, but I have to go to school with him for the next four years, and he's in my homeroom! Well, here's the deal. I met him just over two years ago, and he's "liked" me since, but I've never been into him like that[well so i told him... and hes not ever finding out that thats not true!!!!].' So what's the problem' you may be asking... well no doesn't seem to stick, and I like talking to him, he's a great friend, but like 4 of the last really good guy friends I've made, he keeps on trying to take it a step further. I want to be his friend, and I just can't avoid him hes one of my best friends... so what am I supposed to do... just deal I guess. Any other suggestions?

That's all for now! Talk to you later!

~m~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home